- Born - Sunshine Coast, QLD, Australia
- Home - Victoria, BC, Canada.
- Education - B.Ed, B.Sc
- Major: Secondary Teaching
- Major: Kinesiology
- Minor: Sustainability
- Digital Technology
- Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite
- Technical & Creative Writing
- Social media, blog posts, HR documents, reports
- People Skills
- Communications, presentations, motivation
- Community & Youth Development
- Building healthy communities, volunteering, giving back, mentorship, etc
- Teaching and sharing what you know, and being ready to learn something new every day
- Coordinating the team, planning, organizing, preparing, implementing, reviewing. Keeping the wheels turning.
- Taking time to challenge yourself, conquering fears, exploring new ideas
- Quick Learner
- I break down concepts into their simplest components and understand the relationships between them.
- Great Communicator
- I communicate these key concepts clearly to engage an audience.
- Team Player & Leader
- I exchange energy with others and work exceptionally well in a partnership or team situation
- Relationship Builder
- Through empathy and effective communication I build meaningful and sustainable relationships that thrive.