One of the best ways to learn anything is immersion. Ask questions, tell stories, share in the experience of travel with other people. Travel University - On Campus is about bringing lovers of travel together, to share their collective knowledge and learn how to save money on travel.
Classes and Events
We have over 200 students and run workshops monthly to teach people how to travel the world at a fraction of the price on the airline website. You can be involved by coming to an event, speaking at an event, or sponsoring an event.
- Nanaimo, BC - REWsters Restaurant
- "Great info really well presented. A real eye-opener and definitely inspiring"
- Victoria, BC - Fairfield Community Centre
- "Excellent session today, Matt. Lots of useful tips and a great venue - easy to get to, quiet, comfortable, free parking, and a coffee shop on the corner. Looking forward to the next one!"
- Victoria, BC - Moka House, Cook St
- "Exceptional information, well-organized, gracious and intelligent hosting, thank you Matt!"
- Victoria, BC - Coast Harbor Hotel, James Bay
- "Great talk. Lots of useful info. Look forward to more events like this. Love learning tricks-of-the-trades!"
- Victoria, BC - Hawk & Hen, Yates St
- "Thank you for sharing this wealth of information. I'll try to make every session I can."
What we cover
HCK100 - INTRO TO TRAVEL HACKING
- What is Travel Hacking and why do it
- Frequent Flyer & Loyalty Programs
- How to get Miles/Points quickly
- How to save $100's on travel with miles/points
HCK200 - DESTINATIONS: CANADA - ANYWHERE
- Travel Hacking Canada & the USA
- Travel Hacking Beaches (Hawaii, Caribbean)
- Travel Hacking Europe & Asia
- Travel Hacking Wilderness (Sth America/Africa)
- Travel Hacking Australia & New Zealand
HCK300 - MASTERING MILES & POINTS
- All the ways to earn miles fast
- Searching and booking award flights
- Travelling in luxury
- How to save $1,000's on travel with miles/points
HCK400 - Advanced Travel Hacking
- Rount the world trips in Business Class
- Free nights in luxury hotels
- Earn miles on everything
- Travel hacking for businesses and community groups